An Official Community Plan (OCP) represents a community’s vision for the future and provides a framework to guide growth and decisions about the use and management of land and resources in the municipality. The OCP describes how and where residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, and other types of development will occur. It guides the provision of necessary road, water, sewer, and other infrastructure. It also provides policies concerning environmental, economic, and community health and well-being. The purpose behind an OCP is to encourage local governments to prepare long-range plans dealing with future development of their area and deliberately examine their future growth and their financial ability to handle such growth.
- FRASER VALLEY REAL ESTATE BOARD MONTHLY STATISTICS PACKAGE NOVEMBER 2020
- FRASER VALLEY REAL ESTATE BOARD MONTHLY STATISTICS PACKAGE JUNE 2020
- How Many Homes Sold In Mission For The Month Of June?
- FRASER VALLEY REAL ESTATE BOARD MONTHLY STATISTICS PACKAGE MAY 2020
- FVREB eMemo – COVID-19 – BC government offers eviction protection to Commercial tenants