My personalized comprehensive relocation services include:
- A No Cost, No Obligation Market Snapshot to determine pricing, ranging from quick sale to maximum value.
- A Personalized Sales Strategy based on the ideal time for you to move, the resources you have available, and other personal circumstances.
- Recommendations and Arrangements for Repairs that are likely to increase the sale price while avoiding those that are inconsequential.
- Recommendations and Arrangements for Staging including yard and garage clean up, packing up of personal items, sale or storage of extra furniture, to showcase the best selling features of your home
- Advanced Marketing Techniques including social media promotion and Internet advertising, to attract a large number of potential buyers who have a genuine interest in purchasing your home, while avoiding nuisance showings that disrupt your routine.
- Negotiation Advice to ensure that you receive the greatest possible value based on your sales strategy.
- Moving Assistance including a checklist for disconnecting services, notifying banks and credit card companies, as well as recommendations for moving firms, cleaning services, and any other needs you may have
Let’s Talk Real Estate
MEET WITH AN AGENT TO TALK THROUGH THE SELLING PROCESS
When you meet with us, we’ll get to know you to understand your selling goals, and explain the selling process so you know what to expect. We will come prepared with comparable property data to show you how much to list the property for and how long it should take to sell. We will also show you the innovative technology we use to market your listing and manage the whole transaction to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. You will never feel left in the dark when you work with our Group – we keep you in the loop so you know what’s going on every step of the way.
REQUEST A CALL
Selling a Home in Misson, BC
We Know the Mission Real Estate Market.
Mission is a unique and diverse area. Each community has its own character. Each neighborhood appeals to a different buyer. To obtain the highest possible sales price for your home, the marketing must reach the right buyers with the right message. We have the network and experience to do this.
We Have the Creative Talent to Showcase Your Home.
The old adage, “You can’t judge a book by its cover” is passé today. This is a fast-paced, image-oriented society in which we live. First impressions really do count! Every piece of information on your property, whether it be a brochure, the wording in the Multiple Listing Service, a presence on the Internet, or a well-placed advertisement, must show your home in the best possible light.
During all phases of a listing from the initial paperwork and promotion through the very last details of the closing, we personally attend to all of the details. As a result, the large majority of our transactions come through referrals and repeat business.
Helping to find a buyer for your home is only one facet of my job
IN ADDITION, I WILL:
– Explain basic real estate principles and paperwork
– Help determine the right selling price
– Assist you in preparing your home for sale
– Market your home to buyers and other agents
– List your home on Realtor.com, MLS and other real estate websites
– Keep you up-to-date on current market activity, as well as comments from potential buyers and agents about your home
– Assist you with the purchase and sale agreement
– Negotiate with buyers and their agents on your behalf
– Track contingencies and ensure contract deadlines are met
So by working with me, you will:
– Be more likely to get the highest return on your investment
– Decrease your days on market
– Understand all the terms, processes and paperwork involved
– Have exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
– Have current market information to make informed decisions
– Have a skilled negotiator on your side
– Have peace of mind that the details are being handled